• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Modern Warfare 2 List your GT

DTro

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central65... PS3.... Tell me you are from FM if you add me... Thanks

I will be back on after Vikes game and I will add you. Zamboni9575

I play HCTDM and met some fellow Minnesotans today, and they are GOOOOOOOD

K... help out an old guy here. I figured out the adding friends part and how to join a party when Zamboni invites me(thanks). What I haven't figured out is how you guys get to the game I'm playing. I realize it's a toss up as to being on the same team but then again it's kinda fun to throw lead at someone you know once in a while too. Specifically datBthunder and hart1980 have found me that I've recognized and maybe lwnmwrman at the start.

I am probably the only one on here that has a dedicated gaming computer, but if anyone else plays on PC feel free to add me.

Steam ID - smatteson

In game tag - [EVO]Steve-O

also, the clan I belong to runs Teamspeak3 so if you hop in game while I am online, buzz me and I'll give you the connection details as there is always a "few" of us online.

Zamboni,

Sorry about jumping out of game but my daughter woke up and had to put her back to bed. Those guys were either really good or I was having a really bad night because I wasn't helping at all.

HC takes getting used to. If you blow a bubble next to someone, it kills them. Will be on with you some other time!!

HC takes getting used to. If you blow a bubble next to someone, it kills them. Will be on with you some other time!!

HQ is definately a love/hate relationship for some. Most of the Europeans in my clan play normal domination, whereas the Americans in my clan tend to thrive on HQ. It's something that transferred over from COD4 HQ. Once you get use to HQ, and you head back to something like "Domination" it will actually frustrate you as you unload a half clip into someone when you are use to popping off a few shots.

Lately, we have been almost exclusively Hardcore Ricochet HQ Pro. Don't mess up and shoot your teammate as you'll receive the damage.....can really raise cane too when trying to drop in an airstrike! grin

Nuke works the same though regardless of HQ or not. crazy

Go to "invite" select friend to invite/join. If they are in a game that is not currently full, you will see "Join Session". Click that and you're on your way to that game. As you mentioned, you will be in the game but randomly on the same team or battling against them.