• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kanye = P.O.S.

Bear with me, I work with some 20 yr old kids. They were tellin me Kanye did this exact thing when those people did that video with the treadmills. Kanye dumped like $1.5 million into some video and these people spent like 2 grand and they received an award over Kanye so Kanye was angry and did the speech interrupt thing. The treadmill video was awesome. Side note: all Beyonce does is put on something stretchy and air hump for every video she does, who cares. I want to see a video where someone dances like Elaine on Seinfeld. That would be awesomely bad.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyonces video wasn't all that wonderful, to be honest. The song is pretty catchy, but the Timberlake/Sanberg parody of the video they did with Beyonce on SNL was better than the actual video.

I never cared for Taylor Swift before this newest album she put out, so far I have actually liked all the songs she's put out so far. She deserved the award

Kayne west is an arogant p.o.s. has proven it the past and will prove it again in the future....sorry but he is a classless, self absorbed racist, sorry excuse for a human being and the sad thing is people like him and his music. I don't think I have ever listened to one of his song's in entirety as when they come on I turn the station just cause I don't want him to get anything from me supporting him. i felt bad when his mom died but it was for her not him that I felt bad for!!!

His head reminds me of a corn maze you see on Halloween. I was coming here to post the same joke that was posted!

BTW I caught his poor excuse for an excuse or apology or whatever he wants us to believe he was doing and my opinion has not changed of him, well, at least not for the better!

What a turd! Publicity stunt, or not...I think not! And where is expresident Jimmy Carter? Why isn't he calling Kanye a racist like he did Wilson?

Where is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Clarence Thomas, Louise Farakkan, and any number of other Black honchos that are always shooting their mouth off about racism? Why aren't they on the soapbox against Kanye?

That creep ought to be barred from anymore live award events!