• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got out Sunday from 7:00am-11:00am. Did fairly well. One SMB that measured, 8-10 LMB (4 measured, rest were dinks), and (of course) 3 NP (one went about 20" the other two were about 12" apiece). Smallie and one LMB came off a Red-Eye Shad. Boated 2 LMB on the frog (about 2-6. 33%, which isn't bad for me.). Everything else came off the Spook. Surface temps still in the mid-70's.

Got out from 4:30-7:30 tonight. Three dinks on the Spook. Couple of NP cleared water on the strike but completely missed the lure. Fantastic frog night (insert sarcasm here). Went 0-10. Had three hooked for more than five seconds and one actually up to the boat before they all came unbuttoned. Gonna hit it hard tomorrow morning.

Wow!! Nobody getting out? I got out Sunday from 9:15am-1:00pm. Did quite well in my opinion. 10 LMB with one 16.5", one 16", one 15.5", two more that probably measured, and five dinks. Also caught the two obligatory Northerns, both were a whopping 18" each. Went .500 on the frog (1-2 with the one being the 16.5"). Most were on the Spook along the lilly pad edge and the rest were on a swimjig fished a little further out. The two NP both came on a spinnerbait (I put that rod away after a while). Surface temp was 65.5.

Got out with sherp yesterday did two familiar waters and found fish. No walleyes but super impressed to see several nice crappies caught. Also got some largie, and pike. Rained a limitless but not to bad. Great day on the water. Now to the deer stand to watch bears...... Uhhhhh ( frustrating )

This is Sam Smith I spoke with Jarrid yesterday and agreed to make to changes to my tournament structure. First we will not fish the same body of water more than One time in a Three year period. Second these are panfish tournaments so all Game Fish are to be immediately released. Thanks for your input you may see the changes on my site tournament page.

Sam

Hit up Amnicon yesterday and went 2 for 4 with Sherpa. Had some ice at the launch and the dock has been pulled. Pretty nice day minus the wind, but the water was sure cold at 35-38 degrees. My ski pics are of me posing with the fish in the net... Haha! Now getting ready for the holy 9 day hunt... Gd luck men

Like I said, let me know when it's 3'. I am not going out on 3". Is the ice clear or screwed up by the snow? I do have a new spot I want to try in the winter. It's a short walk from the landing too. Bonus!! Was going to do it last year but I never went out.