• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Non-Typical Boone and Crockett Flathead **video added**

DTro

Saturday....Jordan....that could have been me.

I talked to someone for a short while when we were loading up the boat. They had to pick up a drunk friend and than decided to make a stop at the access and give it a try. Lots of boat activity though.

Than I got to watch someones RP chase around some bats while they were waiting for us to load up our boat.

The ability to skim over some sandbars sure didn’t hurt us last night. We ventured to a couple of spots that I would basically classify as prop unfishable.

Where there's a will theres a way...even with a prop smile. I remember last year (last BP League night) of the build-up of how the RP's are gonna be fishing where none others could reach. Well lets just say when the RP's came up to the Carver Rapids and saw our pontoon (me and Manchu_fire) set up shop on the rapids, for a second there I thought I could see jaws dropping on their .125 aluminum laugh.

A big congrates WWG smile

You sure have put in the time and well, it paid off grin IMO it should have been a 60 though wink

Man I gotta get an RP (or equivalent).

Pretty much have to wait to play musical RP's to get anything I want grin That or go for broke and build one. I just do not dig the Low-Pro's and finding a used Hi-Pro is pretty rare (anyone thinking of selling give me an e-mail laugh JJ). Ah gee, Dtro has me racking my brain again grin

Very nice fish John and good video guys! What next?

I just caught a flat with forked whiskers like that, is it a deformation thing or is it normal?

While fishing my honey hole for some bullies I actually caught a bullhead with a whisker that was 6 inches longer than the other side. It was interesting. I am sure it is some form of deformation or maybe its whisker was wounded when it was younger and it just healed up and forked?