• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

He's in!!! Yeah I bought a new card just to get these maps and still haven't downloaded them....some day maybe. I have been trying to play on PS3 when I do get a chance to play....boy do I stink on that console..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the cruddy weather we're having I decided to download the new maps and play a little bit but haven't seen the new maps much. The map rotation is so large now that it takes a while for them to filter through. Fuel is huge. Carnival is confusing. Trailer Park is a maze. Since I've only played them only once or twice now it's still a steep learning curve in finding all the "hot spots" and tricks to maneuvering through and across the maps. I haven't seen the two COD4 carryovers yet.

I played this weekend. Maybe it is not playing for a period of time, but it seems the graphics to these maps are much more better than the first & second maps.

If you spend a couple hours on the Resurgence maps only, it goes from overwhelming to knowing them pretty quick. Its just getting back into playing the game that sucks. grin

Carnival & Trailer Trash seem mind boggling when you first play them. After you just bite da bullet and start dying every 20 seconds, you start running around the map and find out it is just the basic map with an outside area and an inner core. Just finding the little places people have a vantage point while hiding is the key. You learn that pretty quickly. wink

FWIW, if I'm running around with a SCAR-H / FMJ, and you can't hear that out of the speakers on the left side, don't slide to the left, into my line of fire, and then call me a di** for shooting you.

I have noticed a TON of teammate killers both on MW2 and W@W lately on the HCTDM's. I wish on MW2 after the 3rd time they'd get booted.

Thanks jpz. grin

Like I said a couple pages back I gave my gold account privileges to my son in lue of paying another $50 right now. Figure I would just wait till this fall to start him over.

I thought for a minute I was going to have take that power cord to work with me for a week. grin I even confronted him last evening about the possibility of me finding out about him using bad language on Xbox Live. laugh He even confessed to a couple others things, but would not break about calling LM2 what he posted. Ahh Well! Need to keep them on shakedown once awhile to keep them on the straight & narrow.

Deitz, that was me (thunder) sending those invites the other day. Sorry, tried to get you on our team but it didnt work out next time Ill make sure youre on the good guys team. Though you did kill me 3 times in a row at the begining of the match...

Dont feel bad. Its really rough trying to jump into the CoD series. The CoD has been around many years so most of us have had lots of practice. Also, MW2 has been out a year so most guys know the maps like the back of their hands and have their favorite weapons/setups dialed, not to mention they have played long enough to know where the action usually takes place and how to spawn trap. All makes for a steep learning curve.

So have you got over the motion sickness while playing?