• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New for the 09 season

mrklean

No new bow but i finally broke down and bought some nice much needed new sights. I got the Tru-ball Armortech 7 pin sight, so far Im happy with them and I should be for the price they were. I cant believe how much they want for some of the higher quality sights but Im sick of buying cheap sights and breaking something on them every year. Other than that my setup will be the same as it was last year.

Ordering a new custom take down long bow from the bitter root valley in montana next week. I tryed talking my buddy into just selling me his since he lives their and he could just go get another when he got home but he would not part with it but it sure is a nice shooter can't wait to get mine.

Bought a new PSE Bow Madness and then went nuts and bought all new sight and rest went with a ripcord rest and a Tru glow sight next buy some new arrows. Been shooting a lot and I love it. I also got my 7 year old shooting we have been going to a lot of 3D shoots just went to Brainerd he has been doing really good and we plan on going back to Brainerd for state.

I loved my last bow, but got a kick-butt deal on a brand spankin' new Hoyt and couldn't pass it up. So far, I really like this rig- a Hoyt AM35. I've got an HHA 3 pin slider, Kazaway drop away rest, new quiver and stabilizer... I'm shiny and new again! It will be fun to put it to the test this Sep.

Joe15 - have you shot that Mission much yet? I'm hoping to get a new bow next year and the Mission line-up looks like a lot of bow for the money - I just am not gonna be able to drop a grand on a setup. Only problem is the local archery shop doesn't carry them.