• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Roll Call...

Whos going to the Thorne Bros Annual Spring Sale this weekend... and which days???

Im deliberating whether I should go on Saturday... not sure yet...

Seems from the lineup for the event, it'll be better and bigger this year!!! Especially the raffle prize... a 9'0 TB Custom Predator XH with Shimano Trinidad 16N... thats definitely SWEET!!!

saturdays the day to be there for muskies

we had our Twin Cities chapter muskies inc meeting last nite 'tues' and just about everybody is showing up there from the meeting also I know Dennis from Musky innovations"Bulldawgs" and Todd Clevlend "Phantom" will be there,,Our TC chapter will also have the boat were giving away at the FS tourney on display and the availability to sign up at a discount for the FS tourney and the new fall George Wahl metro tourney.

also dont forget!!!! Next tuesday is the North Metro poolside lure demo when Thorne bros brings all the musky lures and demos them in the pool,,,cool to see if you like em before you buy em

Originally Posted By: JRedig
I spent all my money at the expo...

you don't have to be there to spend money smirk

I'll probably stop by on Saturday.

Is it possible to make a trip to Thorne Bros and not spend cash? laugh

Originally Posted By: Quackaddict9
Originally Posted By: JRedig
I spent all my money at the expo...

you don't have to be there to spend money smirk

I'll probably stop by on Saturday.

Is it possible to make a trip to Thorne Bros and not spend cash? laugh

If I've done that before, then yes smile

I'm broke. As for me just going in the store to look, would be impossible for me. Also it is well over an hour drive for me anyway. Anyone know what kind of deals they are having on muskie stuff. Looked on their HSOforum and it didn't really say much. Maybe 20% off baits like it was at the expo?

DHanson, I helped move around all the stuff for the 50% off rack today. There were quite a few totes full of stuff that is being clearanced. I would say 15 rubbermaid totes worth. Pretty much everything else is 20% off. They have a raffle ticket deal again this year for purchase. 2 bucks a ticket or 3 for 5 bucks with proceeds going to the vets. The raffle prize is the first edition Predator Series Rod tied by Lonnie and a Trinidad 16N. Over a $1,000 prize.

Grandpa Joe is going to be there to rig boats with electronics purchased at the sale as well. Only thing he can't do at the show is glass in ducers for thru hull shooting.

It's only 4 miles for me so a no brainer to make the trip.

Grandpa Joe is going to be there to rig boats with electronics purchased at the sale as well. Only thing he can't do at the show is glass in ducers for thru hull shooting.

Cool, I have some parts to get back to him from rigging on my boat, and that will save me another drive to North Branch. Will probably be there Saturday AM or maybe Friday afternoon (or both).

Anyone have a list of the seminars? I heard Larry Dahlberg will be giving one, and I have a question he's perfect to field (I have to take my buddies father-in-law to be fishing in June, and he hails from southern Brazil so I need to know what type of fishing goes on down there and what he'd enjoy up here).

Well as always I had a tough time staying under budget, but I did pick up a few goodies. I got a new DCG, a Medussa, new Hog wobbler, a new eagle tail and one or two other items. These guys really do a great job servicing all their customers and enjoy what they do. To be completely honest, who wouldn't enjoy working there?