• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

5 Years in a Row!!!

Deitz Dittrich

Originally Posted By: SledNeck
dont think Ive ever seen one before

Ok, so now you have seen one, just not in person.. Tell you what Sleddie, you make a date work for both of us, and I will bring the cat up and you and your boy can fish in it.. I want a piece of those smallies you and he catch... And I WILL SMILE when I catch one of them hogs.. LOL...

here is the Cat.... Meow!!!

IMG_0697.jpg

Okay, youre welcome to come up anytime.

Early opener sound good? My FAVORITE lake just happends to included in the early zone!!!!

I was watching CITY LIMITS fishing with Mike Iaconelli and MAN those basscats are nice looking boats, yours too...his looks alot longer, though....or maybe it was just cause it was in the water....what footage is yours?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been a while since I fished out of a purpose built bass boat. I have a bass/pike/walleye edition Lund!

People look at me crazy when they see the walleye chair up front raises up so high! Thats what you get for being the oddball (NE MN bass fisherman).

r2.jpg

Quote:
I was watching CITY LIMITS fishing with Mike Iaconelli and MAN those basscats are nice looking boats, yours too...his looks alot longer, though....or maybe it was just cause it was in the water....what footage is yours?

My boat is the Puma, Mike I. runs the Cougar, but they have the exact same hull 20' 4", just a different floor lay out to make the boats different.

sled, I'm still waiting for the right tourney to come up for us. You'll have to fish out of my old triton though. Deitz, how do you compare the ride and speed to you're 186?

Its not even fair to compare them... My Triton 186 was a great boat.. Loved it. It was an 01, with a 150 Johnson. With a very light load, shallow tanks I got 63mph out of it. It wasnt as good in rough water as the Champion. But drove well, and fished well. I have yet to get to top speed with the BassCat, I have had it to 74, but know of a boat exactly like mine, same everything that gets 82.. I have yet to find something to complain about with the Cat, other than the days arent long enough.

We've got your back Ray, don't let them stripper glitter boat boys sway you over to the dark side. smile

170123.jpg

sled....

Nice black yoda, I knew there was something I liked about ya besides the grumpy faced pics. laugh

Dietz....

So what's the new look going to be? A new wrap?