Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmeyer

A few assorted images from yesterday

16 posts in this topic

A friend and I went down to Redwood Falls to try to photograph the waterfalls and area around it. Well, that was a bust, the snow had it all covered so not much to see there. We did find a few things to shoot along the way so it wasn't a complete loss. It was a nice day to be out anyways.

107399627.jpg

107399621.jpg

107399617.jpg

All very nice Mike. I like that red door especially, very holiday themed!

That looks like a great photog trip to me. I love the Chinese lanterns. And the red door. And--well I might just as well have said I like them all.

I'm partial to the stone bridge. I like the B/W effect and the way my eye is drawn to the end of the bridge. Good Work.

These are great shots and a nice change from all the birds. I have a hard time leaving the wildlife shots behind to try and shoot stuff like this. I need to work on that.

I have a hard time leaving the wildlife shots behind to trying and shoot stuff like this. I need to work on that.

That makes 2 of us. whistle

That Red door door really gets ones attention, good job! I like to have a go at that bridge, especially on a foggy morning when the sun is trying to burn through.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

They're all nice shots Mike, but that red door just jumps out at me. Thanks for sharing..

Thanks Everyone again for the kind words. I would say my favorite is the red door also. I knew as soon as I saw it that it would make a nice photograph.

Thanks