• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Avian portraits

Thanks all. It was kind of a neat day. All the birds seemed to be hypnotized. I did get close enough to the grouse to step on it, and the eagles let me park myself right underneath them while they sat in the branches barely 20 feet over my head. Some days you're the windshield.....

I figured that you must have been "real close" to those eagles Ken!.....the ones I got 2 weekends ago were not that close but eagles are kinda funny....sometimes they spook ,other times,for some reason(probanly hunger)...they let you get rather close as you experienced here....that's why each day is so unique with the cameras...one never knows when that special photo opportunity arises....one just has to be ready at a seconds notice....You certainly did well! grin