• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nother??? Oct 4-5 Big Bass contest?

Deitz Dittrich

So, it seemed popular last weekend... Anybody in again? We need more picts though. As per dtro suggestion, on friday evening I will post a special word.. You need to have a piece of paper with the word on it in the pict.. And a good pict of the fish on a ruler, mouth closed.

Ok.. Who is in?

How about expanding it to include Friday eve? Post the "special word" at 2:00 pm'ish. There's going to be a bunch of guys chucking steel this weekend on the lakes, and I'd prefer to let them have some alone time. (Not really, the honeydo list is piling up, and Friday looks to be my only alone time wink )

I'm ready to go again. More pictures everybody, even if they are ONLY 18 INCHES!!! That is still a nice fish. I like the secret word to validate the fish. I am going to put some tape on my board so you can see the numbers more clearly. Any suggestions on how to calm the fish for the photo? Last week mine kept jumping and flopping to the point I was starting to worry about the health of the fish. Great idea Dietz.

Any suggestions on how to calm the fish for the photo? Last week mine kept jumping and flopping to the point I was starting to worry about the health of the fish. Great idea Dietz.

You have to sing the fish a little lulliby

I won't be able to fish this weekend, but if there's another one next weekend I'm in as I have a trip planned. I'd just need someone to call me with the secret word as I'll be away from a computer starting Friday morning. grin

I was planning some fall walleye action but I can always find some time to try to entice a pig Bass.

Great idea Dietz. I did not post any pics last week. I did a few on 15 nd 16 inch fish for practice. Maybe this week I can sneak in the back door with a 18 or 19 incher. However, now that the bar has been set and we are in the fall I would guess a 21 or 22 inch class fish will take the prize.

I am in if I can get the secret word by 330 since I am headed up to my grandparents in polk county WI for the weekend. I am gonna check out a couple lakes around there that are supposed to have some giant bass so I would really like to participate!!

Alright, it looks liek many are going to get a quick jump on the weeekend.. I would like as many as possible to get in on this.. I will do my best to post the secret word at 11:50(its when I have a break, I still have to work.. LOL)

I'll start a new post it will read, Big Bass Contest Secret word and Results.