• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A reknowned cheater, but he didn't deserve this

CrappiesNCats

I seem to notice more and more helmets flying of because they don't fit right over the dreads. I personally would hate a helmet that didn't fit right and that would come off that easily. I guess all those girly-boys are more concerned how they look on the jumbotron.

It's not so much the hair, althougth, I think it should be gone, but watch football, so many players don't have all the straps fastened when the play starts, then they will wonder why they are sitting at home drooling in a couple years

Badger--All I'm saying is that Rogers will go down this year and then we'll see how easy it is for the Pack to continue their winning ways. Favre spoiled you guys over there and at some point this season reality will take hold. I'd rather have T-Jack as a back-up than two rookies any day of the week.

Tough break for Al, tough loss of a good player for the Packers. You guys in Purple will not hesitate to snatch him up if he is released though. You'll tell us how bad his is, but as soon as he is available, "he would sure improve the vikes secondary" will be the discussion.

As far as Rodgeres getting hurt, I guess if there is any way you can beat us, attrition by injury so we have to play 7 or 8 starters and 3-4 backups would level the playing feild for you????

You guys (Vikes fans)are either desperate or pathetic.

I don't wish injury on anyone. I don't need to talk about or hope for injury to Gus or TJack or even your beloved Adrian Peterson. I hope for a good game thats played hard, clean and is entertaining. As long as the Pack wins, Im happy. If we loose, oh well. REAL Packer fans are ok with a 2-14 season as long as we beat the bears twice. (thats the REAL rivalry). Lately we have been doing pretty well on both fronts.

First you guys talked trash about Brett, but woulda snatched him up in a heartbeat. Now you wanna talk smack about Rodgers because he too is better than the "talent" you have drafted.

Keep trying (drafting) or keep buying (free agents) and some day, you too can have a LOMBARDI trophy.

Can anyone tell me what difference a persons hair makes to being a man or not? I'd love to see anyone walk up to him and tell him he's girly because of his hair. Easy to spout on the internet though. I had long hair up until five years ago. Was personal preference. I'm not more of a man now that I cut my hair, same person, different mop top. Has nothing to do with the type of person you are. Folks really need to stop judging others by apperance. Yea, I didn't care for the guy, he got away with some stuff on the field. But in honesty he's a good player and I'm sure he does do a lot of community work in the area.

Well said Sandmannd! If players (or people in general), want to have tatoos, long hair, pierced ears etc.. it doesn't mean they're a bad person. I think Winfield is a great player and good guy. I wouldn't think anything less of him if he had dread locks, tatoos etc.. Pacman Jones on the other hand is not exactly a role model!

Badger, Long hair in sports is not a good thing. To many bad things can happen. Injurys or fights if someone grabs accidently or on purpose the hair hanging out poses problems period. It DOES get in the way.

If a person wishes to have HIS hair long, by all means go for it. That person will have to deal with the issues that can and will arise. This should not take away of what kind of person he is, because of the length of the hair.

All I am saying if you play sports it is not a good combo. Back in time aways if you played sports you were not allowed to have long hair. Coaches did not allow it, to many had curlers in there hair they forgot to take out.

G.C.

Badger, Long hair in sports is not a good thing. To many bad things can happen. Injurys or fights if someone grabs accidently or on purpose the hair hanging out poses problems period. It DOES get in the way.

If a person wishes to have HIS hair long, by all means go for it. That person will have to deal with the issues that can and will arise. This should not take away of what kind of person he is, because of the length of the hair.

All I am saying if you play sports it is not a good combo. Back in time aways if you played sports you were not allowed to have long hair. Coaches did not allow it, to many had curlers in there hair they forgot to take out.

G.C.

I guess it was the "be a real man" comment that Sandmann & I were referring to. smile When I played high school football, baseball & basketball our coaches wouldn't allow it. Even when I played college baseball & basketball it was the same thing. To each their own I guess!

He could be a Viking now, 5 years ago and 20 years into the future, I wouldn't jump on any hair bandwagon. The hair doesn't look professional at all. And if I were playing against him, and he picked off my QB, I can assure you that would be one of the first things I would grab a handful of. AJ Hawk, Polamalu, Barber, whoever- they better enjoy it while they can, the NFL will ban it within the next couple years, and thats a promise. Guess what- I used to rock a mullet. 1989, hair down to my shoulder blades, permed half the way up. I have 6 tattoos, I have both ears pierced, and I still think it's a safety and look of professionalism issue. It isn't just the NFL, Manny Ramirez looks like a complete dope everytime I see him.

the only advantage his long hair has is it gets in the way of the refs view of all the penalties he makes...thats why he keeps it long and bulky.

he's an ok player but i wouldn't call him a top corner in the league.

i wouldn't want the vikes to get him personally.

i couldn't care less about anyones hair...thats their business..if you don't like long hair then don't have long hair.

Originally Posted By: leechbait
It's fine with me, I don't like the guy. It was awesome to see Adrian Peterson level his rear opening weekend.

And what was even better than the hit was the 24-19 final score.

No it wasn't better, let's wait until the end of the season. The Aaron Rodgers party will be over and done with by then. There true colors came out last week.

Originally Posted By: mnwild
Originally Posted By: leechbait
It's fine with me, I don't like the guy. It was awesome to see Adrian Peterson level his rear opening weekend.

And what was even better than the hit was the 24-19 final score.

No it wasn't better, let's wait until the end of the season. The Aaron Rodgers party will be over and done with by then. There true colors came out last week.

That's brilliant leechbait! grin Do you think AP would want a win or the hit on Al Harris? True colors?? The Pack was beaten by arguably the best team in football. TJacks party is over and Gus isn't the answer for the future. Rodgers has shown he's the real deal so far. Who's going to be the QB for the Vikings in the future...or coach for that matter? grin

Did you forget about the Dallas Game last weekend? Aaron Rodgers and the packers were far from Brilliant!

You're missing the point walleyes12...leechbait thought it was more important that AP ran over Al Harris than winning the game. I didn't expect the Pack to beat Dallas last week. I'm sure the Vikings would have pounded the Cowboys LOL laugh I'm happy with Rodgers so far...you can have TJack & Gus! grin

three games into it, I don't think the vikes are waving the white flag yet. Greenbay still has to play some tough teams yet. They got a good win against the vikes, beat The lions (whoo hoo)and got beat up against Dallas. The Vikes do have a problem at qback, hopefully we found a bandaid for the rest of the season and win the division!!!