Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BK19

91 posts in this topic

looks like a bad start in the chase he will not be leading points after today !

I would almost bet the house he will not win. It was a wonderful day to see the rat in the back of the pack and fall in the points.

Sure I haven't started him in weeks and then this... Not that I shed a tear grin

No fan of 18 but I would rather have him as champion if we could have the old points system back!

This new system has started to grow on me and it seems to make things a little more interesting with the shootout.

For me, I enjoy it.

Yeah it does make it more interesting and it is kind of fun, but i find I really don't care who wins it in the end nearly as much though. mabye next year when mark martin comes back and wins it all I will change my tune wink

This new system has started to grow on me and it seems to make things a little more interesting with the shootout.

For me, I enjoy it.

Wow seems your tune has changed a bit. smile

I wouldn't count Kyle out yet.

AWWWWWWWW JEEZ KYLE HAS MORE PROBLEMS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

All you haters better be carefull...we've all seen how that kid can wheel a car.
Dont look good for the rat he went from 1st to last in the chase and will finish 43rd today as he looked like he was ready to cry.

For those of you that missed his interview, I will sum it up for you....

crycrycrycoolcrycry I dont want to answere your question crycrycry Its not my falt crycrycoolcrycrycry

What a wonderful day for all the racing fans out there.

The big hack and whiner will not be the 2008 champion. Kyle who, the guy that won a pile of races and his whole team choked in the finals.

It's hard to hold the championship trophy when your hands are around your throat.

What was sad was that he said even if they got the car up and running for him to get some laps in he wouldn't have run any because there was no point. He definitely showed his true colors there as if there was ever any doubt...

Thats Kyle. If I can't win, I'll take my ball home. He might as well go home as he will not win the championship.