• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see Houses for the '08/'09 season

Sandmannd

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a 26" Panasonic LCD. I have a hole under the bench seats that I run my camera down and than I project the image on the TV. You can see my sons face on the TV in the picture! I never leave the house out on the lake unattended. Guess I am just chicken yet!

Quote:
You can see my sons face on the TV in the picture!

And here I thought you had a haunted ice house!! wink

Quote:
I never leave the house out on the lake unattended. Guess I am just chicken yet!

Don't blame ya. If I had a wheel house, it was that nice and had a place to store it, I wouldn't leave it out there either.

WTN4ICE, I like your camper and have been thinking about getting one my self. Do you take the wheels off and drop it down onto blocks to fish? I have seen more and more of these and think they would work great. Some that I have seen don't lower at all and they just put a 5 gal. bucket with the bottom cut out down to keep out the wind. That would work but you would be really high off the ice. Any ideas?

mediocrates67 i can't lie the house is a little heavy it's 2800#'s,and the rattle reels are hooked up to a backup alarm and a strobe light on the outside of the house so you can go and see how everyone else is doing without leaving your line unattended. my goal was to make this house so the whole family would enjoy it and spend more time out there with me(happy wife = more time for me to fish)it great seeing everyones houses keep them coming!

Lots of incredible permanents and portable mods.

If I owned some of the perm's posted here - I think I would rent my home for the winter and live out of these perms ... very sweet, I'm jealous. I could use the house rent to fund the cost of the perm.

Ooops, suppose the wife would have a problem with that plan 8-)