Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

JBMasterAngler

Twins 2017

33 posts in this topic

back on the road again, nice! if only we could play .500 at home, we would be doing awsom.

gunner55 likes this

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:08 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

Of course Albert Pujols would hit his 600th homerun against the twins. And of course it would be a grand slam!

it sure seems many players have a career highlight against the twins.

Twins pulled a surprise by going with a shortstop with the #1 pick. I thought for sure they would've went with the pitcher from Vanderbilt, as he could've been pitching for the team as early as next season.

Twins sign 44 year old Bartolo Colon to minor league deal. I was wondering if the twins would be making any moves, as I do believe they need another quality starter. This wasn't the move I had in mind. I think it's a safe risk though. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

Of course the only run the NL scores is allowed by Santana :tired:

The homerun derby was the most exciting one I've seen in years (and not just because Chris Berman is gone). Hopefully that was the first of many more battles between Sano and Aaron Judge.