• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pet Peeves While Shopping

Yeah,that's really the only thing I hate about FF - Modern country (AKA Nashville Factory-Pop) pumping over the speakers - only to be interrupted by the familiar Fleet Farm Jingle every 2 or 3 minutes to let you know what's on sale.

Sorry, I'm a admitted music snob - I will debate and argue the against Modern Country music 'til the death!!!!!

1 minute ago, Boar said:

Bath and body, hate going in ther with my wife. thes little or no mens scent, scent of ice house, or boot sock afternnoon. dead minnow sunset.

I'm still waiting for someone to bottle a few more manly scents.  How about the scent of a freshly cut 2x4, or even the burning scent when your saw blade binds and the friction burns the wood a little, thats such a great smell.  Or how about capturing the smell you get when you first open up your smoker when pulling out a rack of ribs.

8 minutes ago, Boar said:

Bath and body, hate going in ther with my wife. thes little or no mens scent, scent of ice house, or boot sock afternnoon. dead minnow sunset.

yea right....when I brought them oven mitts back your wife said that's YOUR  favorite store!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, nofishfisherman said:

I'm still waiting for someone to bottle a few more manly scents.  How about the scent of a freshly cut 2x4, or even the burning scent when your saw blade binds and the friction burns the wood a little, thats such a great smell.  Or how about capturing the smell you get when you first open up your smoker when pulling out a rack of ribs.

Guys, they already make some Men scents....really!  This oughtta get Boar goin'. :P

http://www.delish.com/food/g538/food-scented-perfumes-colognes/?slide=1

If the man (or woman) in your life just can't get enough barbecue (and who can, really?), Pork Barrel BBQ's "Que" is the perfect fragrance. Smoky, spicy, and a little bit sweet, this distinctive cologne combines all the things you love about one of the South's most iconic foods, and allows you to enjoy it anywhere, anytime. porkbarrelbbq.com

Edited by RebelSS

43 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Guys, they already make some Men scents....really!  This oughtta get Boar goin'. :P

http://www.delish.com/food/g538/food-scented-perfumes-colognes/?slide=1

If the man (or woman) in your life just can't get enough barbecue (and who can, really?), Pork Barrel BBQ's "Que" is the perfect fragrance. Smoky, spicy, and a little bit sweet, this distinctive cologne combines all the things you love about one of the South's most iconic foods, and allows you to enjoy it anywhere, anytime. porkbarrelbbq.com

percect theyd make one for smurf but cant figure out how to bottle bull s it:P:P

and smurf is trying to pawn off his oven mits and apron beffore the guys see them lol

Edited by Boar

They even have candles for us.

Our patent pending Prank Candles start out as the incredible smell of sweet apple pie and remain pleasant for 40% of the 30 hour burn time. Then, after your frenemy least expects it, the candle changes to the terrible smell of Dirty Fart for the remaining 60% of the intended burn time (if they can even last that long).

All packaging, shipping, and distribution is completely anonymous - so your victim will never know... unless you let the cat out of the bag!

apple pie.jpg

I always wondered why the free samples are always some goofy tooti-frooti  roll ups...how about some MAN snacks? Riblets, bacon wrapped drummies,  pork rinds, GOOD stuff......:P   I know why, it's all aimed at the woman impulse buyer, isn't it?

16 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

I always wondered why the free samples are always some goofy tooti-frooti  roll ups...how about some MAN snacks? Riblets, bacon wrapped drummies,  pork rinds, GOOD stuff......:P   I know why, it's all aimed at the woman impulse buyer, isn't it?

I don't know, throw out a riblet, bacon wrapped little smokie, or beef jerky sample and my wallet would probably start loosening up a little. 

37 minutes ago, reinhard1 said:

I think I smell like a smoker most of the time.  Just have to get it saturated in your cloths.  I do not like the perfume some women wear in the stores.  Seems like they all wear the same stuff or haven't taken a shower in a week.  good luck.

That's why they wear all that perfume, rh!   :lol:

23 hours ago, Boar said:

Now there's an idea in the making! Start developing....

23 hours ago, lovebigbluegills said:

And when did it become acceptable to wear pajamas to the store???  

They must have skipped my mailbox when they sent out the memorandum.

You must not have been at Walfart.    s_shocked-18.gif?w=150&h=150   :grin:

funny-people-of-walmart.jpg

Edited by RebelSS

19 minutes ago, reinhard1 said:

Is that that neighbor lady everyone keeps talking about Reb?  good luck.

If you didn't say it, I was going to have to:D. My tongue was getting sore from biting it.

Ol' Reb must be feeling better today, to leave the door wide open like that!! ;)

8 minutes ago, lovebigbluegills said:

If you didn't say it, I was going to have to:D. My tongue was getting sore from biting it.

Ol' Reb must be feeling better today, to leave the door wide open like that!! ;)

yea ya 2 beat me to it.....just I woulda definitely said it!!!!!!!!