• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Married with Children

jltimm

can I get a whoa bundy! Let's rock!

Al was the best, around Christmas FX ran a mini marathon, the one I always loved and had forgot about was with Sam Kinison as Al's guardian angel, funny.

Also when ever Kelly had a date and Al would want to show him something then ram him into the doorframe and throw him out the door.

Was too bad there never was a final episode, but one of the all time best. Modern day archie bunker

Bud: Dad, you can't put a dog outside in the middle of winter. It's inhumane.

Al: No Bud, inhumane would be to force him to work at a shoe store for minimum wage and then have him come home to a red-headed Shih Tzu.

Quote:
Al was the best, around Christmas FX ran a mini marathon,

Ya, they had a very nice Valentines Day marathon also grin

Actually, as the show progressed, for me it was not the same. Nothing beets the early episodes. I still watch it every week at least one time, they usually have back to back shows, but I forget what channel it is on.

Yep. Still one of the funniest sitcoms of all time. Remember that old Fox Sunday night lineup, when Fox was just starting up as a network? Simpsons, Married with Children, In Living Color (with Jim Carrey and Damon Wayons, et al) and a short-lived show called "Herman's Head".

Al: "I don't want to hear another chalkboard screech out of you, Peg".

Peg: "Aaaaaaallllllll".

Good photo there, shackbash. That was "The Mighty Ferguson".

They should do a reunion of the show, as I think all of the cast is still living. I know I'd tune in!

Time goes by so fast, back around 03 there was a reunion show, the cast sitting around.

Jefferson Darcy: Captain stubing, I mean Fonzie, I mean Al.

Don't worry about me, I drive a dodge