• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Hey Dark Cloud those are just as good as any other size fish!! Man i wish we had spots like that to fish around here. That looks like fun. Wadding around in trout gear fishin for eyes, can't beat that. And no worries about playng bumper boats like the rest of us.

Those fish are from a well know trout river. cool Infact I do alot of flyfishing for trout there. We never saw anyone targeting eyes all day. whistle

We love eating 15-17 inchers and everything over 20ish goes back. The last two nights my dad and I hit a more local river with the waders and got our limits(5 each) both nights. More people around at this spot but no boats...

Last week, I found me somewhat of a jerkbait bite... Nothin big, but I'm learning Minnesota slowly... 9,998 other spots to go.. Now it's boat time.

34edpwk.jpg

30ww5c5.jpg

j82w7o.jpg

Somewhere on the "sip" from shore on a public access an hr or two before light. Made it out just in time to make room for the weekend militia.

1eyeReD

I worked till about 10 tonight then hit the river. Caught about 15 plus some smallies. Jigs and various plastics(color varies every night), plus got some fish on lipless cranks.

These are nice eaters plus I let a solid 20 incher go. cool

003ew.jpg

i have caught thirteen fish over 28 inches this year and 12 from 26-28" i also weigh most of them, with that said i feel confident that that is a 8-8.5 lb fish. Never the less way to go!! mn river? didnt know they get that big there jk.

Been on a pretty solid bite since opener, heres the highlights-

25.5"

clearlakeopener2010-1-1.jpg

PDOGG with a pair of 24" fish

32497_1383463319292_1613266510_9402.jpg

32497_1383464799329_1613266510_9402.jpg

And some may recognize this guy, Team Otter with another fat 24" eye

clearlakeopener20102-1.jpg

All of these fish were caught casting crankbaits to shallow water, focusing on windblown areas. Low light has been best.