• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ice Honkey

Any one else bite on the new Revolution case

I was just wondering if I was the only sucker to pre-book that new Revolution case. I can't wait to get it even though it looks like it will be a while.

When your friends see the Revolution, they wont be calling you a sucker, they will be calling you SMART. Getting this case at the special "first production run" price is a steal. You'll be VERY happy!

The Revolution is simply awesome! It holds all of my guide gear and takes the place of two jig pole cases and a tackle bag. It is truly everything I need and you will be happy, I g'tee it!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders

where can i get a look at one?

------------------
Diplomacy - The art of saying "nice doggie" while you find a rock.

Go to page 2 and find the post titled {the revolution is coming....}, there are pics of this thing there.

fiskyknut

I bit, I was looking for a new case anyway. I had called them the day before and told them I was calling about the fishingminnesota.com deal. They told me I could buy one at regular price but I could get it this year. I was underwhelmed and told them that I could wait until next year, but I called back and bought one after they dropped the price.
I was holding a Croxton off a clearance rack the day before, so I'm glad I waited. It looks good from here, and you have 30 days to send it back if you don't like it.

I bit on the Croxton pond bag when they came out, not buying another one just because its the latest and greatest. This one has to wear out or disapear first.

I too have a Croxton Pond bag. What ever happened to those? They were the "hot ticket" in here last year. It even disappeared from the header on the top of the page. This new bag looks great though........T

The Croxton WAS hot...at the time it WAS the best out there...but not anymore.
By the way, 2 Rock'N Reels fit very nicely into the Rev grin.gif

I just ordered mine. They look great and I can't wait to get it. Hopefully will not have to wait until next fall to put it to use.

[This message has been edited by rich4walleyes (edited 02-19-2004).]

The Croxton was/is a great bag.It was the best out there and the only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that all my rods where tied into knots after cruising across the lake in the Otter.Never broke a rod in the Croxton but it usually took me quite some time to untangle everything to get some fishing done.
The Revolutions has solved that problem.The dividers prevent all the tangled mess.Plus its a hard side case so you know your gear is protected.

I got TWO Rock-n-Reels plus a tip up and all my tackle boxes in the tackle compartment! smile.gif

I also have a Revolution and all I can say is "Why didnt anyone do this sooner?" The bag is awesome. I got 6 rods and reels in it with plenty of room to spair. All rods are easily seperated and its a hard case. TONS of room in the front pouch. Maybe too much? I got 4 tackle boxes, camera flash, fish towel, rock n reel, foresnips, waxies and crappie nibblets, camera, tape measure, 2 freezebees and power baits all in it no problem. Nice carrying handle and shoulder straps. Its built to last.
I like my Croxston Pond Bag but now I dont need it because I have the best Rod case out there now.
Get one you wont be sorry!
I also like the solo rod case for those real light long traveling days. Rod is very well protected and they also have a shoulder strap.

I'll stick with my bucket or does it hold 16 sticks with reels. Don't like to change jigs, so more the stick , the better. Besides, can't take a dump in it I bet without making a mess. Pail u just add a garbage bag and throw in dumpster.:rolleyes

Sounds like quite a few are getting in on the action.

You guys are getting a deal on a dynamite new rod and ice fishing gear bag. The Revolution Un-bucket has started smile.gif

FISHERMAN = First In Slick Hardware Every
Retailers Magic Answer Now grin.gif going to pass on this one for now and see what comes out next year besides still have to have something to carry the fish in. smile.gif

I am one of those who rose to the bait, based on my experience with the products I've bought and advice and info I've received from you all, I'm the happiest "sucker" on the bay.

Yeah, I ordered one and am very excited to get it. I have looked at the Croxton Bags for the past couple of years, but it just wasn't the complete package as this Revolution seems to be. I wanted something to hold 3-4 rod/reels and some tackle. Yes the bucket carries it all, but there is no protection for your rods and stuff will potentially fall out. It would be great to get it this spring yet, but I guess I can wait until the next season if necessary. I do think it is great to see manufacturers making products for this sport exclusively.
Thanks again for bringing this product to all of us (whether you like it/buy it or not).

Northlander and gang,
I don't know if I can keep up with you guys and all your new ideas, but Northlander if you want someone to take that croxston pond bag off your hands for cheap let me know grin.gifgrin.gif
seeing how you said you know you don't need it anymore.
Just a thought,
BD110