• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mugshots=Username

CrappieMagnet

Just curious.Can we post what we look like with our username.I would like too put some faces with names.I'll find a way to post a pic of myself.Thanks...

P.S You can post a pic with fish too!

CM

[This message has been edited by CrappieMagnet (edited 02-03-2004).]

On other forums I've been on, they all let you have an icon by your username. In our Fantasy Football leauge on Fanball this year we all had pictures for our icons. Mine was Brittney and Madonna kissing, and we put Michael Jackson's mugshot as a buddy's icon without him knowing. He was irate. It was pretty funny.

If everyone had an icon on this forum I imagine it would take up a lot of room on the server, wouldn't it?

There are a couple of ways to do that type of thing. One is to put the picture on their server, the other is to use a hyperlink.

It would be great to have that option on here and be able to put faces to names. Allowing for hyperlinks leads to no way to control the content a user may post. Having the pictures downloaded to their server probably wouldn't take up that much room. They could probably limit this to pro-staffers first, then maybe after so many posts etc. etc. The moderators of the different forums threads could be responsible for approving, or rejecting certain pics.

I forgot the technical name for the icons, but it starts with an 'A'

You can go to www.imagestation.com and sign in and you can creat your own photo album for free. Usually you can then post them on here. Today however they must be having problems at that site. All the pics I have posted the last few days are missing, and I cannot post any more now. I posted these small pics from the GEM HSOforum, hopefully I will beable to post better ones later smile.gif

------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}}("< ---><!>

Korn-fish I believe you are referring to an Avatar. On some of the other forums I frequent you can add an image to your username which will show up under your name. The image is pulled from a link somewhere, or you can upload your own.

------------------
Tight Lines,

JP Z

Holy cow. That cyberfish looks like an eelpout. Maybe you should not post your picture. No wonder sunfish attack you when you are in the water.

PS Michael. How big is that beautiful walleye. I note that you did not choose to be pictured with a bass. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

Lets see if this works.

f9b48ebb.jpg

[This message has been edited by HOGEYE (edited 02-05-2004).]