• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

612'ers

fishtank

Ever seen the movie fargo? hehe
oh ya, well now dere I guess the whole country thinks of us as a whole gaggle of podunk hillbillys ya know. so no sense pokin fun over a couple hundred miles of space. okee dokee.

Hey Chunk - You already know more about that area & it's history than half the people that have lived there all their lives.

I'd say your 612er days are over forever. You are now a full fledged Rube. grin.gif

76k20 they sure do make all of us sound like a bunch of idiots it that move don't they. We don't all talk like that yes there are some but not everyone like was showen in the move. The boys that I went to school with from ND I always called Flat Landers so they started to call me a Stump Jumper since I was from MN. I was origanally a 612 but then the changed that to 320. Now I live in ND so I am a 701 and I guess I am one of the Flat Landers but I still look for stumps to jump. I hunt with some boys from the cities and it always is interesting they do things a little different than I do.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]

Speaking of South Dakota - stopped to ask for permission to hunt, and the first question out of the rancher's mouth was "you're not from Sioux Falls, are you?"
Upon assuring him that we were not, permission was granted.
Guess some "outsiders" are worse than others! And to think - only one area code in that state.....