• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Pics

That last buck looks like his skull was cracked. There is something above his right eye under the skin. Plus I think his whole antler is just moved over a bit.

The first buck isn't real old. He doesn't have any sag in his belly and his face just looks younger, IMO.

I've had two cameras out for a month. If they are still there I will pull them tomorrow.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leech,

I have the same camera and I love it. I get great pic's with it and have 0 complaints with it and it was a good price. It does have the flash but the deer don't seem to mind. I finally got a pic of a buck last night. Just a small 6 point but lots of does.

Froggy

I think they are young to adolecent deer. The racks will catch up over the next year or two. Thats just it, most bucks will automatically sport a nice rack if people would just let them get the age to do it. IMO these are all 2-3 year old deer. Next year, they will be much more impressive.

Cool picture! And some more nice bucks... the nice little 2 1/2's I get on cam sure don't stack up. Got a lot more pictures but nothing great. Hunting was terrible... other than my buddy missing a doe Sun night, not a single deer was sighted by 5 guys all weekend. Wolves sure put on a show both Sunday morning and evening. 2 different groups only about a half mile off the property just howling away... this one about sums it up.

tongue_700.jpg

buck2_700.jpg

buck_700pi.jpg

Quote:
one of my camera took one pic and then powered down?

One of my Cuddy's did that last month. Took like 3 pictures and then shut down. No battery exhausted message or anything. Turned out to be faulty batteries I guess, my fiance picked up some clearance ones. Popped in some fresh ones and she started back up. I know they're running about 2 weeks for turnaround on repairs right now so hopefully some new batts will fix it.