• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks to all!

I just wanted to take an opportunity to give my sincere thanks to all of you who participate on this board.

There are a ton of folks with cameras, both casual and serious and newbies and oldies, who show us really nice looks at all types of photos, and it's great fun to come in here several times each day to see what you've put up.

Thanks again, and keep sharing, everyone! You may not know it, but for everyone who posts in here there are probably 25-50 people who look but don't talk. LOTS of people are seeing your cool pictures. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I am more of a photo board surfer because I don't take pictures as much as I should.

I admire all of your(everyone who contributes) passion for your art. It is a great little place on FM.com where you can really show people what you do with your time.

You are welcome, Steve.

And thank you, for all your advice, tips, comments and constructive criticism. You've been an inspiration to me and I'm sure, others. Heck, if you weren't an inspiration to me, I wouldn't have the same camera and lens that you have used for most of the shots that you have posted.

Originally Posted By: finnbay
Thank you Steve for all you contribute. Hardly a day goes by when I don't learn something new, or at least a new way at looking at a problem or challenge.

Ditto here Steve, I have really learned alot.

It wouldn't be nearly as much fun taking the pictures if there weren't so many nice people that wanted to look at them. I'm one of the lookers too, even though I post a bunch. If I wouldn't come to this site every day, my images wouldn't be nearly as good. The images on this site give me goals to strive for and more than anything, motivate me to get out and get shooting. Practice makes perfect.

So thanks to you Steve for all you do and thanks to everyone else for posting and looking and sometimes commenting.

I've been around here since '02 and the photo board the last 5 years or so. The participation here has really gone up year by year and what has happened in the last 6 months or so is just fantastic! You used to see the first page last about a week, it has gotten to the point where you are almost off the page in one day.

Many talented folks are posting on these pages and it is always a surprise to see what new shots are going up each day! I am amazed nearly every time I look there are 80 folks browsing this forum, there are many that just browse as Steve mentioned so congratulations to all who share on these pages!

I find it refreshing that this forum is laid back and not into pixel peeping! It is good folks can enjoy posting work just to share with out someone critiquing it to death. Yet if you want C&C there are many talented folks that can provide that.

Keep the photos coming, its fun to see!

I come here for the nature shots to see the area people live in since I don't travel as much as I would like. However even some of the 'people shots' have brought something to my day. Thanks to all for sharing.