• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's Stuck Where

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting at my puter waiting for survivor to start.....Wait, I am the survivor!!! Back to back snowstorms!!!! Got my drinks, my snacks, I am really good at least until the power goes out!!!

We're here hibernating at home. It's snowing and blowing but only for about an hour now. Something about a gap around L. Superior kept it away for a little bit but now the gap slammed shut and we're getting just plain slammed! Is anyone not going to make it to work tomorrow?

PS. Survivor's awesome Barb-I don't really like Cirise (sp). I hope she goes next. She's got a bad attitude. I hate that.

You know Tami, I just couldn't tell you! We had about a foot drifted in front of the door this morning and the end of the driveway is bad!! I'm going to guess 6-7 inches because we're not totally socked in. I guess I thought it was going to be ALOT worse when I woke up this moring. It is still blowing BAD though. We really do have those 50MPH gusts here. About every 10 minutes we get a total white out and even the birds get blown OFF the feeder (poor little things!) How bout you in Eagan?

Not too bad - we got about 2 inches od snowy, slushy stuff. But its raining hard on and off and was really blowing this morning but has settled down a bit now.

I'm still hoping to get out on the river again this sunday. \:o

This is my 1st post in this forum (it looks like it's ok to do so...).

I am between Forest Lake & North Branch and have about 2" of thick slush. Weird stuff...

Making a roast, carrots, potatoes, onion, steak seasoning & gravy in the crock pot all day today.

Next week looks really nice and cannot wait to get the boat out, what a feeling it will be for all of us...

FFaL (Tim)

It's a great day to put a roast in!! I made Chicken Taco Chili yesterday (sure wish my hubby hadn't eaten any since I'm stuck in the house with him today! Boy that was a mistake! sick.gif\:D )

You're sure welcome to put your .02 in here Tim. We have some pretty great posts in here!