• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Girls Next Door

Sandmannd

Anyone else watch this? Is that a dumb question? My brother was down over Christmas and I started watching it with him. Kendra is the hottest in my eyes, but she would annoy me to be around, though I could probably live with it.

I would agree, plus then if she has a kid she gets a piece of pie for ever. I don't know if she really cares for the other two being there. I think she puts up with it cause that's what Hef wants. You can't tell me they are attracted to him except for the money and the mansion.

Haha im not gonna lie guys, this is the gayest convo i have ever had, talking about what the girls next door would do. That being said i agree Kendra is hot enough she would def go find a NFL player, Bridget well my door is always open.

My wife loves the show. It's the definition of a guilty pleasure. They are all dumb as a box of rocks, even Bridget with her "Master's degree." If I had the Outdoor channel that'd be all I'd watch, but since I don't I have to live with some of her shows so I can watch sports from time to time.

Give me "Gene Simmon's Family Jewels" show anytime He usually is good for a real laugh...and still pleny of hotties to go around!

For being "The God of Rock" he can be a real Dork in real life...I love it!

Originally Posted By: mjhowe
Give me "Gene Simmon's Family Jewels" show anytime He usually is good for a real laugh...and still pleny of hotties to go around!

For being "The God of Rock" he can be a real Dork in real life...I love it!

Love that show as well. Just shows no matter how big you are to the public, you are just a normal person in real life. I've met a few rockers back when I was on the road in my own band and the more you treated them like average folks, the more they hung out with you. My brother runs a night club in Fargo that gets real big names and same thing, treat them like a normal person and they'll sit and hang with you for a while.