• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need everyones help

Bulldoggr

It's nice to know that crooks like this get caught now and again. I have been robbed twice in my life and have never been able to get my stuff back. Thanks to the members on this site for a job well done.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT NEWS

Quote:
Keep an eye out on c list for those items being sold.

Hood guard is very rare of that style, other items easy to track as well

LOL Tom.

Quote:
Funny as it sounds it holds the truth.

Most clowns like such apply all their energy and smarts in heisting the stuff, but are clueless to keeping it undiscovered.

For every dumb parking meter there is one that might give you change back \:\)

I'm glad the hunch I had days back and the cheap humor aimed @ such types turned out to be right in both cases !!

Hopefully you will get compensated for the rest of your missing stuff when the crooks pay thier restitution after they are through with the courts, before they go to prison. Maybe they will get what is coming to them in the big house from the "sisters".

If you were to post a list of disks or artists and an email or other address, perhaps some kind FM types might have some that they could burn copies of to replace the ones you bought. Personally I would trust your honesty so we wouldn't be violating the spirit of the law....

Originally Posted By: delcecchi
If you were to post a list of disks or artists and an email or other address, perhaps some kind FM types might have some that they could burn copies of to replace the ones you bought. Personally I would trust your honesty so we wouldn't be violating the spirit of the law....

Technically still illegal. You have to "own" the original. If it was stolen, you no longer have the original in your posession so it would be illegal to have burned copies of the CD's.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

Wow, you are right. This story should end up on the news. I wounder how many times this stuff happens with out us knowing. I like to think that what goes around comes around. Now there are a couple less thieves runnin around. Awsome work guys!!!!

Yep the ones i mentioned are the originals that they took. I did have both original and burned copies in my truck. and they took everything.

Luckly I can reburn the originals i still have. but there were 12 cd's that were originals they got away with.