• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need everyones help

Bulldoggr

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Tom7227
Better yet just drive around with your window down and wait till you here some of your music. People who do things like this have the IQ of a mature parking meter so don't be surprised to hear your tunes and maybe even see your deflector.

well the cd's that are missing are ones that you would not normally hear. i like the old classic country, and real Western/ Cowboy music. So yeah if i hear it it would make me wonder.

Glad to see you got it back. I sure was scanning a lot of trucks down here on the South end.

I would say consider yourself lucky to get it back. I don't think that happens very often.

Well I really do appreciate everyone that had their eyes open looking for the truck. They took the American Flag bug deflector off the truck. So it was hard to tell it from alot of the other black Z71's

I already ordered me another Bug deflector just like it. And when i get it back from my mechanic I will get a new radio put into the truck. Gonna hold off on the seat covers though. But i sure do miss my Mossy oak seat covers.

Again Thank you to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that you got your truck back. By the way, I looked on hsolist and someone is selling an american flag bug deflector posted on 3/8 and they are in Cambridge....same place your birth cirtificate and check stubs were found....take a look, I couldn't tell if it was or is the same from the pic of your truck. The person has also left his phone number.

If it even smells like it is from your rig contact your local cops and see if they'll do anything, and if not check with the cops covering the place where the doofus lives. Sometimes the cops are able to break up a ring with this sort of info.

hsolist in a day or so? Like I said before, the IQ of mature parking meters.

Originally Posted By: garyc
Am I correct that marks would be left once removed. Just thinking of my last bug shield I had. This was a few years ago though.

i know the newer ones dont screw in they have sticky pads that glue it on from under the hood

I figured they would come up with a way to not hurt the truck. I was hoping LukerNLeever would respond to see if he called the person that had it. Does he have a way to identify it.He could be nailed with receiving stolen goods, and that could lead to finding out who stole the truck. Thanks BK19 for the update in the life of truck shields. Like I said it has been a while.

Originally Posted By: dilleyo
Glad to hear that you got your truck back. By the way, I looked on hsolist and someone is selling an american flag bug deflector posted on 3/8 and they are in Cambridge....same place your birth cirtificate and check stubs were found....take a look, I couldn't tell if it was or is the same from the pic of your truck. The person has also left his phone number.

Can you link that for me? I am having a tough time finding it.

Ok I found the hsolist ad, and you guys are on top of it. That is the wrong year for that Bug deflector. And that is the exact one I had on my truck.

I have already made a call to the police. We recovered finger prints that they left all over the truck. So this will help too.

Oh and the bug deflector does screw to the truck. but in factory made hole already. they left the gromets if you will still in those holes.

Originally Posted By: LukerNLeever
 Originally Posted By: Tom7227
Better yet just drive around with your window down and wait till you here some of your music. People who do things like this have the IQ of a mature parking meter so don't be surprised to hear your tunes and maybe even see your deflector.

well the cd's that are missing are ones that you would not normally hear. i like the old classic country, and real Western/ Cowboy music. So yeah if i hear it it would make me wonder.

I'll be sure to keep my windows rolled up listening to BOB!!