• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My favorite subject

Originally Posted By: finnbay
Much congratulations! That camera will get a work out now! I know from experience. \:\)

Isn't that the truth! She's #3 for us and I probably have more pictures of the grandkids than I have of my own kids at that age - I just got a "new-to-me" 30D and these are my first pictures with it. It'll take awhile to get to know the new camera, hopefully by summer time I'll be much more proficient!

Congratulations on the granddaughter! One thing to consider would be to take some of the photos you shoot and have them added to a photo book that you can give your son or daughter. There are a number of good sources that are very inexpensive but look great. You could show a nice progression of photos for the first few months or year. Scrapbook stores all offer these books as well as some of the print houses. Most are available on line so its a matter of uploading some pictures and design a simple layout and you get a beautiful book in the mail.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone

Dan, I have done several books online; vacations, summer at the cabin, etc. You're right, they're easy and make great gifts. I've recommended the process to lots of people too. I have started books for the other kids - just haven't gotten to the publication piece, I keep adding to the book. I have certain favorite candid shots that I keep on my board at work. When I retire I'll have to get them all in some kind of book I guess grin.gif