• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My friends house....

Not trying to burst anyones claim to fame here but you say this happened at a friends house the other day. You live or at least your profile says Stacy, MN. I haven't heard of any Mule Deer in that part of the state lately. I saw your post a couple of days ago and thaught nothing of it. On 1/14/08 I was at a Dr. appt. with my daughter and happened to be thumbing through a copy of Country Extra magazine Jan. 2008 copy. On page 22 there was virtually the same pictuer. Same cat, house, paile of corn and two deer on the deck. Caption claims the photo was taken in Kiowa, Colorado by the home owner.

I noticed that the picts in photobucket all had exif except that one. ALl were taken with a Nikon Cool Pic, except that one, says unkown ALl other picutres had date and time imprint exept that one. Must have 2 cameras.

You're all right.

I emailed my buddy about it when I first got it.

It's a friend, and we all have them, that for whatever reason wants to get more attention than he probably really needs.

One of those people that you're always rolling your eyes inside.

Anyways, I posted it on here without the disclaimer that I didn't believe it was his house, I figured with all the outdoors people here SOMEONE would have seen it before.

FWIW, my buddy lives outside of Chisago, here in MN.

I wanted to call him on it, but some things are better just left alone...

Figured it was still a good pic to post nonetheless.