• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eau Claire Dells

thanks the whirpool was an accident but it was a good find on of my favorite spots to take photos got pictres from everyseason. i really like the winter and spring is pretty wild can barley see any of thoose rocks

matt

Nice captures. The look a bit dark on my monitor and could probably be brought out with some fill light and selective color boosting. What post processing program are you using. I'd be more than happy to offer my help, if your interested. smile.gif

buzz saw thanks but i think it is difference in monitors becuase my mac at home it is fine and the mac at school its dark.

Another thing lets take a vote which one is best i need to choose one for a school project

thanks

matt

All very nice shots. The whirlpool is cool depending on your project. On my monitor at least there are two spots that the whites are blown out but it could be me. If that's the case and your project needs to be perfect then I like the needles one overall. Again, it could be my monitor in which case forget everything I babbled about and go for that one.

Thanks

Mike

thanks for the kind words and advice i will play around with the whirpool little bit in theese coming days i will prbally repost it to see what you guys think otherwise i will go with the last one

thanks

matt