• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your favorite Sponge Bob Square Pants Episode!

Shack

I sure am going to get allot of guff for this one, ah what the he11. I have two little boys and they commandeer my T.V. when this show comes on. I used to never watch it. About 1 1/2 ago I saw an episode that had me cracking up long after show was over. This is the one were they are marooned on an Island and have a conch shell with a pull string that answers all of there questions. Ever since then when my kids have it on, I sit and watch it. They watch a multitude of cartoons, but this is the only one I enjoy watching. I started talking to a couple of other buddies about the show and found out they are avid watchers with their kids. If you get some free time and have not seen the show, check it out and let us know what you think of it. It has a lot of adult themes to it and I personally think it is way funnier than "The Simpons". Ok, bring on the roasting.

My kids love Spongebob, thats why in my trivia thing I posted those Spongebob facts. I thought the "Dirty Dan" episode when Sandy was hibernating was pretty funny.

Gotta love spongebob, All the episode are very good. There is alot of thought that goes in to it. My dad, my daughter, and I watch it together. Other than being on the water together, you can't beat 3 generation cartoon watching! Favorite episode though?... other than the ones listedso far, I like the one that sponge bob forgets how to make crabby patties... he goes bizerk cause he "forgot the pickles"!

Frank,

That was a good one, kind of like the one episode were the pirate ship breaks down and the ghost pirate is supposed to stay for a couple days while his ship is being fixed. He ends up staying for a couple months and his friend’s trash sponge bob house.

I have two favorite Spongebob's! First is when Squidword gets a band together to impress his awful high school friend (his name??) and Spongebob saves the day with that totally kick butt rock performance in the end. My second is when Sandy makes Spongebob do all these extreme sports before hibernation and Pantera does the soundtrack for that episode!! Cool.

Lisa

The one where he was trying to pass his drivers test and is cruising along with the instructor cracks me up . Also the one that Gary leaves S-Bob to be with Patrick is one of my favs.

I gotta go with the sentance enhancers/ sailor talk episode

Oh, my arreerrr foot! Who puts a #$&%$ rock in the %$%^#% path.......

thats all nine words!!!

I do love the episode were Sponge Bob catchs Squidword eating crabbie patties at night. The look on his face still is present in my mind. I am sorry, but I do not wear Sponge Bob under pants. If I own a pair, I would wear them.

My favorite Spongebob is when he walks in Squidward's house and says, "Squidward, can you play the clarinet a little....better?" It breaks me up everytime, especially now that Boilerguy does the same thing to me when I'm in the basement playing my drums.I know I'm bad, but it feels good to hit things sometimes.

I do have a pair of Spongebob boxers I wear as shorts. They have Patrick on them - he's so funny.

Quote:

I do love the episode were Sponge Bob catchs Squidword eating crabbie patties at night. The look on his face still is present in my mind. I am sorry, but I do not wear Sponge Bob under pants. If I own a pair, I would wear them.

haha thats my favorite one

My favorite is were both Patrick and SpongeBob find some invisibility spray and everyone thinks they are ghosts. At the end Mr Krabs washes off the spray and sees that they have no pants on and when both Patrick and Spongebob go to leave Mr krabs office, a spotlight shines on them and there is an announcement by Mr Krabs announcing live nude entertainment.

sorry, i had to ressurect this thread.

i was sitting at the computer on this site when my little ones were watching spongebob. i over heard plankton say,"that's it, you just lost you brain privlages!". i laughed out loud and had to add it to this list cool.gif

i know a few people who should have lost their brain privlages