• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dumb, meaningless, trivia

zamboni

Everyone knows some useless facts- stuff that is interesting- meaningless, but interesting. I will start with a dumb one:

Byron Hadley, the lead prison guard in The Shawshank Redemption is the voice of Mr.Krabs on the Spongebob Squarepants show, and remember the show Coach? The dumb blonde guy Dawber is the voice of Patrick on Spongebob

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on- you guys all know some......... Heres another:

Pedro Cerrano from the movie Major League is the same actor from the Allstate car insurance commercials

Quote:

Come on- you guys all know some......... Heres another:

Pedro Cerrano from the movie Major League is the same actor from the Allstate car insurance commercials

Might be better known as President Palmer in 24 and as Jonas in the Unit.

Quote:

Everyone knows some useless facts- stuff that is interesting- meaningless, but interesting. I will start with a dumb one:

Byron Hadley, the lead prison guard in The Shawshank Redemption is the voice of Mr.Krabs on the Spongebob Squarepants show, and remember the show Coach? The dumb blonde guy Dawber is the voice of Patrick on Spongebob

When I first saw that was Clancy Brown as Mr Krabs, I had to confirm it. It is

Quote:

Might be better known as President Palmer in 24 and as Jonas in the Unit.

He is also in the movie Jarheads when the two snipers are about to take the shot he comes running in.

In the movie "50 First Dates" Dan Aykroyd is showing Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore and her family around the hospital, he says funding is made possible by Tommy Callahan from Sandusky, Ohio. Tommy Callahan, is of course, a reference and tribute to their friend Chris Farley, who was Tommy Callahan from Sandusky, Ohio in Tommy Boy. Which also had Aykroyd in a small role.

When you have lost something; you always find it in the last place you look.

Largest living thing on earth... General Sherman, Sequia tree in CA. 3 times the weight of a blue whale!

(planet Earth, lots of trivia there)

Quote:

This little piece of wisdom might just save your life someday...

You can drink your own urine three times before it becomes toxic.

Just keep it in mind if you are ever standed in the desert and are getting a little thirsty.

Bad idea, though. If dying of thirst, urine contains high amounts of sodium, which will make you thirstier.

Quote:

Quote:

Aircraft carriers get 6" per a gallon of gas.

I don't see how that can happen now days seeing as most if not all of them are nuclear powered.

I am a salty old sailor, and I think the USS Nimitz is the only one NOT nuke. The ship I was on was a diesel