• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2007 Team River Rats

DTro

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys..just thought i would check in and let you all know that things are going a lot better than they were and i have even got out to fish some and also do a little bow hunting...i just want to say again thank you for the kind words you all had in the past, i really appreciated them

Nice to hear of this! Next year should be a hoot!

I did not get out for the last weekend. Kind of had a stay home with mom and kids weekend! I still feel I will get out catt'in in the next couple weeks, but most of my fishing has moved over to the big pond! It is a lot closer and is a blast this time of year. Also getting ready for ice fishing!

It sure was fun and its hard to think the KOTC is over! But it is. Good luck to all of you guys this winter.

SHACKBASH