• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sopranos final season??

eyehead

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I can't wait until they come on again! But ya know, I can't get into the reruns on A&E? I've tried watching em, but I just don't have the interest?

Yet, yet, I can watch some movies over and over? I've seen "The Godfather" about about 6278 times? Same with "Once Upon A Time In America", "Bravehart", "Forest Gump" and a number of others?

Quote:

I am hoping we find out what happened to that Russian guy from a few seasons ago when Paulie and Chris got lost in the woods trying to wack that guy.

I've been wonder when that guy will come back too. My money is on never, it's been to long now.

Can't wait for the new shows to start. I'm wondering if Tony goes down in the final show. I thought last year wasn't very good, hope this one is better. I'm wondering if Adraian is still alive. They never did show if they took her out I don't think.

Adriana is definitely dead. Sil whacked her in the woods while pretending to take her to see Chris in the hospital. I've been wondering about the Russian too. Sure like to see him come back for revenge.

Quote:

I am hoping we find out what happened to that Russian guy from a few seasons ago when Paulie and Chris got lost in the woods trying to wack that guy.

That, in my opinion, was the best episode they made.

Sooo, what do you guys think after this episode?

I never realized Bobby had never really "made his bones" before. That fight that he and Tony had should set up some interesting dynamics.

It looks like Chris is in dutch with Tony now too.

Man, it doesn't look good for Bobby! Nor Tony for that matter....lack of respect...family or no family, who gets away with workin over the boss? I'm sure someone like John Gotti would have turned the other cheek?

Having him dust that guy in the laundry mat is just the beginning....maybe both ways? Last episodes should really be good.

I forgot how much I hate Janis, thankfully her mom is long gone. Chris is persuing his hollywood career and forgetting about the family. Haven't we been here before?

Not the best episode I have ever seen, but I like the set up for Tony's big trial. How will it end for him, he says 80% chance he ends up dead or in prision..........

I think I saw Bobby wearing some surgical gloves ..but still dont understand why he didnt take the gun w/ him and dump it in the lake?

I dont think him and Tony are going to be getting along this season. If the rest of Tony's crew finds out how he ended up w/ his face beat - Tony will have to do something!

pretty gusty beating the heck out of the boss. someone is going to get killed over this

He was wearing surgical gloves, no reason to police his brass if the gun was a clean piece. Better to drop it at the scene then to be seen with it. The torn piece of tee shirt will come back to get him. Good old csi fibers, dna Good to have something to watch till fishing starts at least..

I don't think it was about Janis , I think Bobby was still mad because Tony made fun of his trains . I always though that it was gonna happen . Tony put the digs to Bobby every chance he could .

That kid had a hunk of his shirt in his hand and probably some chest hair....might we say "DNA" to go along with the gun? Did he have gloves on, I didn't notice?

Ooopps! read some of the previous posts...it's all been covered! :-) Tony, Bobby, the whole crew is toast! One big shoot out at the end with the automatic weapons!

Hey, one question....was that the same heater that got Jim Zumbro fired? Think there's any connection between him and the mob? grin.gif Ooops again, thats two questions!