• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final tally for Cheesehead outing.

Ok, whos gonna be there. I will be checking the ice conditions tomorrow and post a report tomorrow afternoon.

I will be there early (6-7am) on Sunday. I will be bringing my new wheeler and I can use the trailer to haul people and gear with if need be. I am bringing my turkey fryer, plus a small grill and a few bottles of my home brew.

I will be leaving at 3:30 pm to get up to the airport and pick the wife up at 5. unless of course I have my limit before then wink.gif

Think I'm gonna make da trek nort - finally located this mystery lake on my Gazateer last night. North or south landing? Who will have a cell phone, whats the number. I plan to leave EC around 7am, so I'm guessing I'll be up around 9:30 - I may have breakfast at the Norske in Rice Lake grin.gif Where's a bait shop nearby, I'll get some shiners. If possible, post a cell # before 5pm today, I won't be on the cornputer tomorrow. Later, see ya Sun!

I'll be there with a handful of co workers and a wheeler. If you cant find me on the ice then check sidelines with quickstrike. smile.gif

Seriously though I plan to be on the ice by 8am and will be cruising/pruising around.

Cooter 218-349-2728, I should have reception out there.

Wade which limit are you implying? blush.gif

Im planning to meet BD110 at the Hammond after he gets off work and changes ,,,, should be on the ice between 9 and 10 ish

I checked out a map of the lake the other day so I have a few spots to check on

See You there

Randoid

I'll have my phone. 715-817-0918. I will start near the north landing and spread out from there. If you get lost or need a lift, give me a shout. Temps are supposed to be about 30 so I doubt I'll put up the ice house unless I find the bite.

Alright, wheelers loaded, shack is charged and I am ready to go! Plan to be fishing the north end of the lake near the island. I will be meeting up with some locals who live on the north end. Look for a red 4 wheeler with a blue voyager and a few chunky fella's. Sidelines opens at 10am and has bait available for those that are late comers.

I was out today. Fished hard doing the run and gun routine trying to locate some dump's......NO LUCK. Only fish I caught all day was a 3.5 lb smallie. Boy howdie was THAT fun on 3 lb line! I'll be there bright and early. Green Articcat wheeler ahd black frabil speed cub shack.

Oh yeah...there is 7-8" of ice all over the lake.

South on 53 to county B at hawthorn, (bp station and covered wagon resturant) take a LEFT, go about 3-4 miles. Look for the next road AFTER McGiven ln, take a right. Go about a 3/4 of a mile and you will come to a stop sign at Minnesueing rd intersection. Go straight thru that intersection landing is about 100-150 yds on your left.