• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cheesehead ice fishing get2gether

How about a ice fishing get together for all of us cheeseheads on the forum? Lets shoot for Mid december on Minnesuing or somewhere close. Anyone interested? Heck, even the Mn guys can come if they will let them across the boarder. grin.gif

Wade we will be doing the 4th anual POUTFEST on the St.Louis River. Around x-mas time when the pout are running. Keep a eye on the Duluth form.

I would also be interested in getting together on the Minnesuing. I havent been there for years but did get some nice Crappies and eyes there in the past.

While Saturdays work for most, Sundays are the best for me. I was out at Minnesuing last week and it was half froze over but I am sure that changed. I did see about 5 otters out running on the ice though mocking me.

I would say possibly the 3rd or 10th. I'll be good for the usual 6th barrel of South Shore beverage. grin.gif

I know trout season in MN opens the second sat in Jan so I know a lot of people who live close to the border will be attending that(i know i will), I suggest doing this the first weekend of january or before christmas.

How does Sun, Jan 7th sound to everyone? Crappies should be going good by then. laugh.gif