• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northern Pike Photo Gallery

Rick

Had a real good hour and a half on the water this evening. No cameraman so I snapped a couple quick beach pics before letting them catch their breath and unhooking.

40"

2h57ia8.jpg

Well fed 37"

dg6o3l.jpg

Got a 39" and 36" too before the darkness set in. Knew it was a good night when I thought the last one was small and the tape measure said 36. Never had an average size like that. All fish are still swimming. smile

Thanks Tony, that one looked like she'd swallowed a baseball. I think this one from Sunday was one of the thickest from head to tail I've seen personally. Right around 39" long and very broad. Hot bait was a DCG worked fast.

aucw3p.jpg

Nice fish Goldie, looks like you were hittin em pretty hard.

Got a fat 27 and 30 and lost another right around there this weekend. Of course I left the camera at home crazy . Not bad for fish near the cities.

Nice fish OnAfly! I have been pursuing a 40 on the fly for a while as well... I have a few 30-34's and I have even missed the hookset at the boat on a fish pushing 40. The only thing I am worried about/excited about is that I'm only using an 8wt. It will be a fun one but nerve racking one!