• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Movie Favorites...

Corey Bechtold

I'm more of a traditionalist but I gotta put the Lord of the Rings Trilogy at the top. Then comes Saving Private Ryan, The Searchers, Casablanca, We were Soldiers, High Noon, The Longest Day, Midway, Dr. Strangelove, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Maltese Falcon, American Graffiti, Schindler's List, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence ... I better stop now.

Here are some of my favorites...

Bad Santa

Lord of the Rings

Star Wars

Napoleon Dynamite

Snatch

South Park: The Movie

Oh Brother Where Are Thou

I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now. grin.gif

OMG funny movies, yeah but FUNNY TAG LINE OF THE YEAR goes to LittleBroD. I laughed outloud at that double hit out of nowhere. Classic!!!

"I've found Jesus! He's been behind the couch the whole time."

Am I honestly going to be the first person to say the name "Caddyshack?"

Pulp Fiction

Clerks

Airplane

Army of Darkness

The Big Lebowski

Office Space

Star Trek II Wrath of Khan

and I have to add, for the ladies (and the guys looking for a little action on date night cool.gif) Cold Mountain

sorry about the edit, I had to run downstairs and look at the library

Soo many to list,heres a few:

The Last Samuari

Lord of The rings Trilogy

Pulp Fiction

White Chicks

Liar Liar

Blade

Grumpy old Men @ Grumpier old Men

Autin Powers movies

Just to name a few.......... crazy.gifcrazy.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Oh yeah my all time favorite

Rocketman with Harland Willams "Wasnt Me"!!!

Caddyshack!!! Cinderella story, former grounds keeper turned professional golf, vermin poontang, and Freeze gopher. Slapshot: the Hanson brothers "foiling up coach want some" Animal House: FOOD FIGHT, brother Bluto brother D Day, and Fawn Lebowtitz blown up in a kiln explosion, she was going to make me a pot. By the way I was in high school when Animal house came out and we had several food fights at lunch. Blueberry cobbler really stains stuff. The police cheif's daughter was expelled. ah the good old days. oops thats a differant post.

I thought the thread was dying but I am glad somebody brought up my favorite Animal House.

"Seven years of college down the drain"

"I put it to you, Greg!"

"Just blanks, right? Riiiiiight."

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"Nothing is over until we say it is!"

These are all quotes we can all use in our everyday lives.

DD

How many times have you all watched, Rambo or Roadhouse. Good enough action where its hard to walk away. I do have to rank Dumb and Dumber near the top, especially funny the first time you see it. Pegging her with the snow ball, and the toilet scene bring me to tears every time.

"... You're a little guy. They'll be lovin' you."

"Where you gonna be?"

"I'll be in the cafeteria, sellin' smokes."

Strange Brew.

My favorite and one of the best fishing movies of all time, IMO: A River Runs Through It.

Even with all the bad press Mel Gibson has had lately Braveheart is still another one of my favorites.

If any of you guys have never seen 'Deliverance', I highly recommend it. Great cast, good story, and very appealing to us outdoor types. You'll never feel the same floating down a river after seeing this movie. "You sure got a purty mouth" and "squeal".

Some Favorites:

The Bourne Series. Identity and Supremecy.

Gladiator

Gone In 60 Seconds

Wedding Crashers

40 Year Old Virgin

The Saw Series

X Men Series

Oceans 11 and 12

Theres so many. One that also stands out is a documentary called "Alone In The Wilderness" about a man named Dick Proenneke and how he made a life and built a cabin, by hand, up in Alaska. It is an amazing story. Very cool..