• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This is what College is all about, my folks didn't think so though

Another SJU grad here. I had a good spot to hunt grouse close to campus and another spot for pheasants out by Foley where I was able to get a few limits of roosters without a dog. Great pike, bass and panfish right on campus too. I have a 7lb bass on the wall taken from a canoe September 10th 1985. SJU has some of the nicest lakes and forests of any university campus anywhere. I feel very fortunate to have attended SJU.

It only took me a few months to find her and the other 3 1/2 years to land her. We got married 2 weeks after graduation.

Actually SJU was a close second to UST for me when choosing schools. I loved the setting up there. But I ran track and the UST team was heads a shoulders above SJU. Also UST had the better program for what I was interested in.

I swim for GAC and we Own everyone, thats kinda why i am here, if it weren't for swimming i would be at UND because then you dont have to pick to 2 weeks you have the whole waterfowl season and the licence is cheap. I hope there are some Oles on here blush.gif. hahahaha

I swim for GAC and we Own everyone, i know name like Jonah and I swim, i can hear the laughs right now, if it weren't for swimming i would be at UND because then you dont have to pick to 2 weeks you have the whole waterfowl season and the licence is cheap. I hope there are some Oles on here blush.gif. hahahaha

College is amazing, especially when you go to NDSU and are from MN, having residency in both states rules........and trust me, I take full advantage. Heres a hunt from last fall.....

• P1010539.jpg

Great pic Flick!

I have to agree NDSU is the place to be if you want to hunt in college. Theres nothing like going duck hunting in ND 2-3 times a week all fall. I don't have many pictures of our hunts but we've had some real good ones and even a slow day in ND is still pretty good.

Joe

Yeah its just a khaki Finisher.........schedule this fall looks to be primo for hunting, class around noon leaves enough time for scouting in the evening and hunting before class the next day......man i can't wait til I have a full time job.......YEAH RIGHT HAHAHAHA