• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can you find the hidden object?

Well, I see it, but I can't tell what it is. It's face kind of looks like a 'possum', but it it colored more like a mink, or a river otter???

I did notice however that there is a pair of ladybugs sitting on one of the lighter colored leaves on the upper left side of the photo. There is a fuzzy nutted warbler sitting on a limb in the lower right hand side, and there is a 3 and 3/4 lb largemouth sitting right in front of that brown grass on the bottom left side of the photo.

Tom W

Looks like a black bear. On magnification, you can see lots of blurring in portions of the image surrounding the "bear." That's a telltale for using the cloning tool in photoshop or other pp programs. So, did all that cloning mean to cover up, or emphasize?

bear in there.jpg

All right, you made this one pretty hard, but the only thing I can see is that it might possibly be a great blue Heron hidden in the area just to the left and slightly lower than the circle that Catfish drew on the photo.

Tom W

Even knowing what and where I still dont see it. Just looks like a shadow in the forest. And I still see what looks like a fisher or mink or something dead center waters edge. Probably a log.

X: If you found the word bear in the title of the one I posted with the circle on it, that was me renaming it after I added that circle. I renamed it and put it on free image host, so I could post it here. The title of dtro's original was "hiddenobject.jpeg". Unless you have some triple secret Xtackle decorder system I don't know about. grin.gif