• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So what's on your wall?

Bobby Bass

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what is on our living room wall. They look so small, but that is because we have a 14 ft. ceiling in the living room.

2 Large Mouth Bass

2 Crappies

1 Walleye

1 8 pt. Buck

I have no idea anymore how big the fish were or where we even caught them. I do know the walleye came from Mille Lacs (way before the Regulations were in place).

Wall.jpg

50" Muskie

6# Largemouth

15" crappie

A nice rooster that was my dog's first point

a bunch of nice horn mounts of bucks in the garage...4-8pts, a 9 pt and soon to be an 11 pt. A 10 pt and 9pt burned up in a housefire.

I caught the 10# eye, but he was a quarter inch short of 30, so I am waiting.

th_P1110004.jpg

th_P1110007.jpg

th_P1110005.jpg

Here are some pics from my dads basement. There is a lot more like some big walleyes, antelope, elk, and various birds but I don't have any pics of it now. The buck on the right is mine from 2004 and the buck on the left is mine from 2003. My dad does taxidermy on the side so that is why we have so much stuff mounted. Most of the things were mounted for practice while he was learning. He still has some things to get done like his black bear, a 30 lb racoon, a 24 lb turkey, my 170 lb field dressed doe from last year, and the list goes on. Everything is from North Dakota, except the black bear which is from Saskatchewan.

Within a few weeks I'll have a 31" 'eye repro from FiberTech representing the fish I pulled out (and put back in) Lac Seul this June as well as another of the same size from LotW in 1999 (also CPR). My sons convinced me that if I did not get a representation of them on the wall the Big FIsh Gods would not allow me any more.

Not on my wall, but caught in my boat, are a 44" Northern by #1 son (Lac Seul 2003) and a fat 19" smallmouth by #2 son (LotW 1990)

More importantly are the memories from spending a week in a fishing boat with my sons every year for 19 years. And of course the anticipation of next summer.

An 8 lb. Walleye (Lake Harriet)

A 6 lb. Largemouth Bass (Prior Lake)

A 2 lb. Bluegill (father caught) (Pomroy Lake)

A 2 lb Black Crappie (Coon Lake)

A 41" Muskie (father caught) (LOW)

A 34" Scottish Salmon (father caught) (some river in Scotland)

and bull horns an aunt and uncle brought back from Texas.

Havent done anything inawhile but here goes 5 walleyes from 13lbs 2oz to 10 lbs 12oz, one 17lb pike caught jiggn with 6 pound line. 1 29 lb musky. one small mouth 5lbs 10oz. one 8lb male steelhead. had 2 get up and look around the den ha. 3bucks 142-131 and 9 racks 129-120 and pictures of flatheads we threw back could never kill a flat. i guess ive been busy the last 30 years . DLK.