• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who has the best signature on FM?

Mark Christianson

There are alot of great ones. I wanted to have one of my own, but I havn't been able to come up with anything worthy of the rest of you.

All you need to see the one-line wisdom on this site is to pull up one of those caption contests, which we havn't seen for awhile now.

I thought of adopting "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning", but that just doesn't send the right message.

Ah, the ol' you can't drink all day quote... I love that one, but you're right it is not exactly the right message ragardless how true.

Exude's definately ranks up there, but since Jaws is my all time favorite movie I have to go with "I think we need a bigger boat"

I think Exudedude's is at the top!!

Right after that I vote for Jigglesticks. You may have had to follow FM for a couple years and understand what the IBOTs of URL are about but it is hilarious once you get it.

Here we go-

Putz said, "Son, if you keep clamping you'll go blind." I said, "Can I do it till I need glasses?"