• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's on the grill

22 hours ago, chaffmj said:

What are pizza burgers?

its a seasoned burger, usually 2 thin patties with cheese in the middle!!!!!  not all pizza burgers are the same though, we've had some bad ones. usually in the frozen section. 

i know you can make them yourself also!!!!

14 hours ago, smurfy said:

its a seasoned burger, usually 2 thin patties with cheese in the middle!!!!!  not all pizza burgers are the same though, we've had some bad ones. usually in the frozen section. 

i know you can make them yourself also!!!!

We used to have pizza burgers in jr high and high school. They were just ground up beef and cheese on half a hamburger bun. They were quite tasty. Maybe I should try making those.

Canon guy thats how I make them and they are delicious. For some reason the only sauce  like on them is Chef Boyardee pizza sauce. Mix sauce hamburger and cheese together has to be thick so it stays on. I toast the bun first so it dont get soggy. Throw more cheese on top and bake em up. Delicious. Last time I finished in smoker to melt the cheese. Even better.

40 minutes ago, snagfinder said:

Canon guy thats how I make them and they are delicious. For some reason the only sauce  like on them is Chef Boyardee pizza sauce. Mix sauce hamburger and cheese together has to be thick so it stays on. I toast the bun first so it dont get soggy. Throw more cheese on top and bake em up. Delicious. Last time I finished in smoker to melt the cheese. Even better.

Sounds delicious. Chef Boyardee might have been what they used in the 60's.