• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fargo

eyeguy 54

Yeah, it's a pretty good show, except for the random UFO appearances. And, is this really a true story? Finale should be pretty good, not too many people left to kill. I never seen the 1st season, was that a completely different story, and characters than this season?

Yes, the story and characters are all different.

Yes, the story and characters are all different.

This is true, but in the first season they did reference "what happened in Sioux Falls", but never fully discussed it. I suppose to set the stage for this season.

I have heard people comment about some character connection between the two seasons, but I cannot figure out who. They were talking about the female Bemidji cop. Not sure where the tie is, but I don't see it.

Not the ending I anticipated, which is what I like. Hanzee looks to be prominent again. I was pleased to see the appearance of a young Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench playing on the ball diamond. The sheer disappointment of Mike Milligan being given an office job as a reward for his head busting.

Lots of directions this can go.

I thought it was a good wrap up of season two. Definitely a lot of directions this could go for season 3. I really enjoy this series. Now what the heck is going to be the next program to watch is my trouble. Fargo, Walking Dead all ended. Hmmm.

"go Bears"  Blaine's mascot is the Bears thus proving it's a true story.

Actually Blaine's mascot is the Bengals and the quote from the movie is White Bear Lake ie Bears. But who is checking. ;-)

First season totally different and much, MUCH better than this sorta goofy amalgamation of weird plot twists.

They sure went through a lot of ammo though didn't they?  Ha Ha Ha!

Those Cohen boys are a couple of dandies!!

Oh. It is not a true story. But those boys gotcha again.  Ha Ha Ha!

Edited by Ufatz
spell