• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

It is "rib rub" that I bought at costco, as I recall.  The pork is smithfield that was on sale for 1.69 per pound.  I cut and tied it and put on the rub.  Tomorrow I will put it on the Weber. 

Wow! That looks great! About time, Del-ishus!!  Slide over; here I come!  :)

52 minutes ago, Dotch said:

Ooooo! Nicely done there Delbert! Ray Manzarek's organ came in handy I see. :D 

Watch out slinging that "organ" word around on here, Dotch! Ya never know....;)

Edffeeb02f4b01348bea005056a9545d

Good job, Deltronic! What a spread!  And a festive tablecloth to boot!  Were you able to find out how those nasty GB's got in that pot of corn? Where's the BBQ dippin' sauce? :P

2 hours ago, Dotch said:

Awesome! Are those scalped potatoes or cheesy au gratin's with corn flakes on top I see? :D

One of the wife's frozen hash brown/cream of chicken/butter/sour cream/cheddar cheese/ etc creations.  

2 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Good job, Deltronic! What a spread!  And a festive tablecloth to boot!  Were you able to find out how those nasty GB's got in that pot of corn? Where's the BBQ dippin' sauce? :P

Green beans/corn/onions/butter/ham/bacon.  MMMmmmm

Cooking under the lights tonight after a long day. It's one of my escapes. Have a cocktail and see what we can come up with. Nothing fancy tonight, just a couple kinds of brats, cold cukes and and salad with 4 kinds of snacking tomatoes out of the garden. Man the mosquitoes were nasty picking them! GT had some smome flavor from the grill. Need to run some with smome and some without. Could be a process to determine which I like better. ;) :)under the lights.jpg

under the lights 2.jpg

"And who will help me eat this thick, made with just-picked tomato's, delicious BLT?" asked the little red hen. "I wil!" squeaked the fuzzy gray squirrel. "I wil!" wheedled the sly red fox. "I will!"  rasped the sleepy 'possum. "Get bent!" chuckled the little red hen.  *CHOMP*   :P

DSC02412.JPG