• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

more mobile issues

I haven't seen that one. I have however been redirected to the App Store too many times to count.

Last Saturday morning I was catching up and it got so bad I gave up. It would redirect you to the App Store then I would hit the home button and then the back arrow to get back to where I was. About 5-10 seconds later it happens again. That happened 5-6 times in a row and then I gave up. This was also mentioned in another thread by CAMAN and was told it was on his end. Now that I see it's on the Android side and Apple side it's hard to believe it's on the user's end. I should mention all these problems were mobile related. My laptop has not had any issues.

iPhone5

Safari Browser

I haven't seen that one. I have however been redirected to the App Store too many times to count.

Last Saturday morning I was catching up and it got so bad I gave up. It would redirect you to the App Store then I would hit the home button and then the back arrow to get back to where I was. About 5-10 seconds later it happens again. That happened 5-6 times in a row and then I gave up. This was also mentioned in another thread by CAMAN and was told it was on his end. Now that I see it's on the Android side and Apple side it's hard to believe it's on the user's end. I should mention all these problems were mobile related. My laptop has not had any issues.

iPhone5

Safari Browser

THANK YOU!! Rick claims it's my phone that's the issue but obviously other people are getting it as well!!

I've gotten a couple popups that say "mobiad" or something as well, I believe all this stems from an ad somewhere. If I could use adblock software I would.

Yes, I saw that mobiad one and a few others that I can't recall right now. At first I thought it might be a glitch in my phone but noticed it didn't happen on any other sites and I surfed a few right after to confirm it wasn't my device.

It was back to back to back. Basically useable at the time.

Just thought I would mention because you can't fix a problem you don't know about.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I have no clue why you would be getting those ads. We aren't serving them, that I know for sure.

We will look into it.

Rick, It's the apps that are advertised in the lower left corner of these photo's. They are called "Galaxy Empire" and "Jelly Splash". Once you open this forum page they automatically direct you to the app store and you are bumped off the HSOforum. I never came close to these ads so I know I didn't accidentally swipe over them and open them. When you scroll down there is nothing in that ad's space, and then the ad pops up after a couple seconds and after it pops up it redirects you almost instantly.

Just what I'm seeing on my end. Let me know if you need a further explanation.

iPhone5

Safari Browser

full-42098-47474-photo1.jpg

full-42098-47475-photo2.jpg