• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Broncos vs Seahawks Superbowl

fishersofmen

Actually Buck, you did pretty much copy what all the analysts were saying about the keys to the game.

I believe that's what he meant by robotic. He's saying you were a parrot.

I guess that makes you a parrot too picking Denver and Seattle. That's what the analyst were saying all year. And since I didnt watch any pregame its pretty tough for me to know what they were saying. And according to Lmit and his chart most were picking Denver.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

And according to Lmit and his chart most were picking Denver.
Wow...winner winner, chicken dinner...quoting Lmit to defend yourself. I thought I'd never see the day BuckS used Lmit to bolster his position laugh

Well done Lmit smile

Did you happen to see the last game Peyton played in the cold? Something of the tune of 397 yards and 4 tds. Yeah I know, he was supposed to choke, you were even supposed to bench him in Fantasy, LMMFAO.

It also goes the other way around, The Legion Of BOOM haven't faced an offense like the Broncos. Peyton will find their weakness and exploit it. If they get a lead the Seahawks are SOL, they definitely aren't built for a shootout.

D.Thomas, Welker, Decker, J.Thomas, Moreno and Ball, they will be tough to stop and Peyton gets the ball out quick, screens, picks, then when the corners get aggressive he will dupe them and go deep.

Physical corners prefer bigger type Wr's so they can easily get their hands on them, Welker,Decker, and the RB's are gonna be slippery.

Someone forgot to tell Seattle's D to not be so athletic and tough, the guru is stating the obvious kinda since no one else slowed Denver's pass attack down why would Seattle well because they showed why they are the best d in the nfl, we need to forget about Baltimore and their hayday D it's seattle and a healthy San Fran D, san fran would've clubbed Denver also, but hold on Moreno and Ball ? With 3 men in the box ? They are very marginal running backs at best with a spread offense airing it out. Who would snatch up Moreno or Ball if released today ? The big thing in the big game for me was Denver's O-line looked so rock solid all year long and after a few plays it was obvious they couldn't handle Seattle even though their sack leader had like 8.5 on the season, well because they weren't on the field a ton during the season lol easy to armchair it now but seems the NFC is the cream of the crop as Peyton and Brady age a bit and the young guns Newton,Kaepernick,Wilson,still having Brees and Rodgers and Eli, but I'd take Andrew Luck in a heartbeat lol.

or are you one of those guys that love to predict in the rear view mirror? Always 20/20 there.

That is what alot of these clowns do, they won't say what they think but after the fact they come in quoting people and laughing like they knew exactly what was gonna happen and they are always right.

I thought Peyton and that offense could beat the Legion Of BOOM, woopity doo da. Like I said in my first post if LOB was playing any other team I would pick them. Funny thing about football is they could play again this Sunday and the score could be reversed.

I know Pier is pumped, he got to see his homeboy T-Money in the Superbowl!!