• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KS buck kill video

DaveT

That is awesome. I always think it would be fun but I don't like to mess with anything when its time to make the shot. I have recorded bears but that's easy, nice job being able to keep everything under control to make the shot.

Fantastic deer again too.

Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun with the camera this year. I may have nicked one lung but he had a big hole through the middle of his liver. He was quartering to me a little more than I thought when I let the arrow go.

We have 300 acres of private land to hunt in KS. I commented on your lease thread, BowTech03. We started bowhunting other states during the rut about 14 years ago and have never regretted it. What we accomplish on 300 acres in KS would require 1,000 acres or more in MN.