• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Late Season GET-TO-GATOR

Gordie

What lake do you guys want to have the late season Get-to-gator at:

Throw a few lakes out there and then we can do a poll or something like that.

I'm thinking that the last weekend would be a good one again. Feb.22nd

My lake pick would be: Borden Lake up by Garrison

We could switch it the weekend before if need be.

That would work. I think we should do a visible poll and tally the count or just pick a lake. Anonymous polls seem to get a ton of votes from people that have no intention of showing up.

I'm fine with Borden.

That would work. I think we should do a visible poll and tally the count or just pick a lake. Anonymous polls seem to get a ton of votes from people that have no intention of showing up.

I'm fine with Borden.

That's why I was asking for a few different lakes so I could do a poll. At least that's how I thought I worded it in my first post.

We will use the date of February 15th as the date for this.

What I mean by a visible poll is where you can see how everyone votes. Throw some lakes out and anyone can chime in on where they want to go. Tally it up at the end.

The problem with the anonymous poll is a ton of guys stop in and vote and have no intention of going.

I've been out on Peltier the last two Fridays and pretty much call it unspearable due to the cloudiness of the water. That may change by February but right now you can see two feet with one foot of ice.

Disappointed to hear that Square is cloudy, I've always been impressed by it's clarity.

I don't think grindstone has enough pike to make it interesting, pokegama or cross would be intresting if the clarity is good. I like eagle in maple grove though the ban was just lifted this year and it's kind of central for the metro folks. We might be able to get a few more people to show up that wouldn't drive as far as we normally do.

I don't think grindstone has enough pike to make it interesting, pokegama or cross would be intresting if the clarity is good. I like eagle in maple grove though the ban was just lifted this year and it's kind of central for the metro folks. We might be able to get a few more people to show up that wouldn't drive as far as we normally do.

I was out on eagle the other week and the water was horrible 2 feet at the most, I'm going to try a different spot this week to see if it's any better. Whatever lake we choose let's have someone with some local knowledge so we don't get there and the water be super dirty or we have no idea where to go. Just a thought