• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Minnesota Vikings 2013 Thread!!

Shack

How is Henderson in this league? The guy has got to be the worst MLB in the history of the NFL. I have never seen a guy put themselves out of position more than him, he's a terrible tackler too. He has no business being out there. He never runs the lanes, he's always chasing from behind, he flat out sucks, everything about his play is terrible. Get rid of him immediately. A complete liability out there.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Henderson in this league? The guy has got to be the worst MLB in the history of the NFL. I have never seen a guy put themselves out of position more than him, he's a terrible tackler too. He has no business being out there. He never runs the lanes, he's always chasing from behind, he flat out sucks, everything about his play is terrible. Get rid of him immediately. A complete liability out there.

Bring back Scott Studwell.

But what more could we expect from Henderson. He went from almost being cut by the team to our starting inside backer? Pretty sure that the writing was on the wall right there. He wasn't a very good outside lineback, so why would he be a good inside one when it takes more talent to play. We have three linebackers on the field technically, but aside from Greenway, Mitchell and Henderson only equal about 1/3 of an actual NFL football player.

and you "stole" Bishop in the off season... I don't think he did much either pre-injury... I remember the hype how he was going to solidify the LB position...

Really?? That's a joke right. The only thing I remember about Bishops signing was wether or not he was even going to make the team....if I remember correctly, he almost didn't.

A) I was tongue in cheek in my statement... So yes, it was a joke

B) lets go back and revisit all the bishop posts on here... He was going to save the lb squad and beat out Henderson

C) all the talking heads on TV and radio said he was an instant starter and the best lb other than Greenway.

There was a lot of Koolaid flowing pre season...

Good luck!

Ken

Am I the only one that doesn't understand why Freeman isn't getting the nod? I think the time to see what we got in Ponder is over and has been for some time. Cassel is pretty much the same player, we know what we got there as well. Freeman either should be cut or start, as weird as that sounds, what's he doing here besides collecting a paycheck to stand around? Make him play. Seriously, what is there to lose? Nothing. If he plays like doodie what's the difference? If he plays well then ride it out. What is the hold up?

I wonder if it's because Spielman can't be in his earpiece.

Yep Ponder gives them the best chance to lose. I agree though you would think they would want to see Freeman play a bit, it is mind boggling to say the least. Can you imagine if Frazier were to come back next year? I'm not sure its 100% that he is gone, it should be but...

Am I the only one that doesn't understand why Freeman isn't getting the nod?

Prutty much! Why play him and drop a draft spot or two. Why play him and show the league he might be good. Since they will will be get him on the cheap. For next's years starter that is!

That's some pretty high confidence there klecker. It'd just be nice to see a little different kind of game in there. I know he pretty much sharted the bed his last outing but there was some nice zip on those balls. You guys do bring some valid points up, very stupid thinking but I guess I wouldn't put anything past this coaching staff.

That's some pretty high confidence there klecker. It'd just be nice to see a little different kind of game in there. I know he pretty much sharted the bed his last outing but there was some nice zip on those balls. You guys do bring some valid points up, very stupid thinking but I guess I wouldn't put anything past this coaching staff.

Not really. Being a lions fan looking in, this team is screwed.The current coach, GM might not even compare to the Millen era of Detroit.

Gruden, Gruden, Gruden, Gruden. Jon Gruden. Aka Chucky. Do whatever it takes. We need a guy like that to follow up this show.

Sadly I think he likes his current job too much.

I doubt they could land John...BUT, his brother Jay would have to right at the top of the list for me.

I'd love to see either of the Grudens coaching Johnny Football in Purple!!

I concur it's time to end the Leslie experiment, his strength is defense yet we'll set a Viking record for most points given up by a vikes team in a season. How he couldn't fight for giving Antoine Winfield a 1 year deal says a lot to me, not that he's saving our season but for helping the young D-backs and teaching them some about tackling and being a pro's pro.